- September 26:
Teleconference for National Latino Book Club
- September 8: Los Angeles, CA International Latino Book Awards
- August 28-30: Playwright's Center Minneapolis
- June 23-28: ALA, Orlando. Attending as International Book Award Winner.
- March 17: Diverse Reads:Meet the Authors Shaping New Narratives in the U.S., Philadelphia History Museum. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 5pm.
- March 31: Writing Across Cultures: Multicultural Approaches to the Novel (a workshop & reading), Barry University. Miami, Fl. Library 308. 4-6pm.
- April 2: Radio Novela - an AWP offsite Event. Los Angeles, CA
- April 16: Lit Lounge @ Deering Estate, Miami, Fl. 5:30-8pm
- April 19: The Female Voice: What it Means and Why Readers Care. Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Women's Business Network Luncheon. Hyatt Regency Hotel, Coral Gables, Fl. 11:30am-1pm.
- April 21: Reading @ Kitt & Ace, Coconut Grove, FL. 7pm
- May 28 & 30: Staged Reading full-length play Grace, Sponsored by Monteverde. JustA Theater & Production Company, Los Angeles, CA
- August 3: Reading of full-length play, Grace, Sponsored by Monteverde. Thinking Cap Theater, at The Vanguard, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Part of South Florida Theatre League Summer Reading Fest
- August 4-9: Production of The Crocodile’s Bite Sam French OOB Festival. New York, NY
- Sept. 24: Launch and Reading of Novel, White Light, Books & Books, Coral Gables, Fl. 8pm.
- September 26: Reading of novel White Light, Skylight Books, Los Angeles, CA 5pm. PST.
- October 2: Reading of novel White Light, La Casa Azul Bookstore, New York, NY. 6pm EST.
- November: Miami Bookfair International